Don’t Give Your Life Away To Diet And Exercise- 5 Tips On How To Lose Weight The Smart Way
Living life king size is what I believe in when it comes to living. So do kings starve or fret over gymming for 2 hours everyday to lose weight? Well no, so lets talk about the easy way of doing stuff..even losing weight. I believe in enjoying what I do, I’d rather not do something which iam compelled to do. So if you are on a weight loss plan and keep on going off it, they you not going on the right track. Here are 5 tips to save you from the torture of dieting and exercising and make losing weight easier for you.
- Intuition– We all have been gifted with the power of intuition or gut feeling which tells us right from wrong. This holds true even for losing weight. You need to understand the difference between the body’s need for food and a devil’s call for food. If a plate of fruits and a bowl of chocolate ice cream were put in front of you, which one would you pick up( question for the weight conscious ones)? Well you know the better choice is fruits, that is your intuition and the devil’s call is the ice cream. So if you listen to your intuition you’ll be in a much better position to shed kilos without making much effort.
- Get a digital weighing scale– To motivate yourself fully, I recommend that you weigh yourself everyday on a digital weighing scale. The bathroom weighing scale will not show the change in grams, it only goes by kilos. However using a digital weighing scale will show you even 100grams of weight that you have lost, which is a big motivation. Also be sure to take your weight everyday and make a note of it. You’ll be pleased to see the down figures in grams or kilos, everything counts.
- Say iam on a diet– Be vocal about your diet; it is the best thing to do when it comes to losing weight. Being on a diet to lose weight is nothing to be ashamed of, in fact it is the best thing you can do for yourself. So give yourself some credit and applaud yourself for going public with it. It is a great motivator when you start looking slimmer and people compliment you and take tips on losing their own weight.
- Dieting on weekends, No way– You need to give yourself a breather if you have been pretty strict with yourself for 5 days of the week. Keep your weekends for enjoying what you missed the most- food. It works as a recharge and you try hard during those 5 dieting days so that you can enjoy a guilt free weekend.
- No control situation– There are times like birthdays, weddings etc, when you even after trying pretty hard cannot control. Then just let it go, ups and downs do come, so don’t be disappointed. Just think how can you not enjoy on your husband’s birthday? That’s fair I think.
- 30 minutes workout- pretty okay– If you can spend 2 hours watching a movie and eating popcorn, half an hour workout is not much actually when it comes to dividing your 12 active hours of the day. Even simpler, divide the 30 minute workout into 3 mini 10 minutes high intensity workouts any time of the day. It works the same.
Lose weight enjoying food and not avoiding what you enjoy. Try these tips, iam sure you’ll find shedding kilos is a lot easier. Do tell me about the tips that worked for you, everyone has one.